Having grown up in Downers Grove, Dr. Zach Frazier feels a strong connection to the local community, and he is proud to be your hometown orthodontist.
“The foundation of a great smile starts with a firm understanding of all your options. I believe in taking time to educate both patients and parents about orthodontic treatment in order to help you achieve the smile and result you desire. I take a conservative approach to each individual’s needs, and I am here to help guide you toward the best option specifically for you.”
Dr. Zach is a board-certified specialist in orthodontics dedicated to providing high-quality care. His training has gone above and beyond traditional orthodontics. Previously, he was part of the craniofacial team at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC.
Due to this additional experience, he can offer exceptional care to all patients, including those with special needs. He believes that treatment should be both an enjoyable and rewarding experience, and he would be privileged to care for you and your family.
- Residency (advanced training) in Orthodontics – Washington Hospital Center
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Illinois at Chicago
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology and Spanish – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Downers Grove North High School
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists
Beyond the Practice
Outside the office, Dr. Zach enjoys spending time with friends and family as well as traveling to new places. He lives in Downers Grove with his wife Karen and his son and daughter.