UPDATED February 10th, 2022
Hi ZFO families and patients,
Please be informed of the following prior to coming to our office for a visit. While we understand there is some confusion over changing guidelines, orthodontic offices are considered medical facilities which are under a separate mandate. Masks are still required in medical facilities which includes our office. We are obligated to follow this mandate in order to stay in operation and compliance with government requirements.
In order to provide the best service in a timely manner, we ask that you please comply with this requirement while in our office. Our job is to straighten teeth, and we need to stay open to do so : )
If you have questions about this, please contact us before your appointment. We appreciate your understanding
BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
- PLEASE BRUSH YOUR TEETH THOROUGHLY RIGHT BEFORE YOUR APPPOINTMENT and do not come in with excessive food or debris on your teeth/braces. Our tooth brushing station is closed.
- EVERYONE WHO ENTERS OUR BUILDING MUST HAVE A MASK (both patient and parents). Please come prepared.
- DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL. Any question indicating recent exposure to COVID-19 or anyone with signs/symptoms will be asked to leave immediately and will not be able to return for at least the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- Patients will be asked to wash or sanitize their hands before and after their appointment.
AFTER THE VISIT:
- DO NOT DRIVE HOME RIGHT AWAY! Please make sure you schedule your next appointment before you leave with our front desk. If you are waiting in your car, please call our front desk or come inside to schedule the next visit.