MEET DR. ZACH FRAZIER
Growing up in Downers Grove, Dr. Zach Frazier has a strong connection to the local community and he is proud to be your hometown orthodontist.
"The foundation of a great smile starts with a firm understanding of all your options. I believe in taking time to educate both patients and parents about orthodontic treatment in order to help you achieve the smile and result you desire. I take a conservative approach to each individual's needs, and I am here to help guide you toward the best option specifically for you."
Dr. Zach is a certified specialist in orthodontics and he is dedicated to providing high quality care. He believes that treatment should be both an enjoyable and rewarding experience, and he is privileged to care for both you and your family.
Outside the office, Dr. Zach enjoys spending time with friends and family as well as traveling to new places. He lives in Downers Grove with his wife, Karen, and his son.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC
- Post-doctoral specialty training in Orthodontics
- Association with The Craniofacial Team at Children's National Medical Center
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Science - Molecular Biology and Spanish
- Graduate of Downers Grove North High School